Saturday, September 14, 2013

How to Budget Obamacare Starting Oct. 1

Comment By Bob L.
Sept.14th 2013

Obamacare tells it like it is, YOU have to PASS IT if you want to know what is in it, but they for got to tell you that there is a silent clause that they are not telling you, it is, should I tell you or let you find out for your self when the time comes.

I have been looking to get an extension on my insurance, well I have found out that, Oh well I might just as well mention it, with Existing conditions I can not get a better Insurance, I have been told that by several Companies, so what happen to that they can not deny you for preexisting conditions.

This is just an other smoke screen for them to get more money in their pockets, Oh I mean the Insurance Companies, Politicians, and EVERY ONE ELSE who is pushing you in to it, why else do you think they are forcing you on THEIR Insurance Scam.

If you like to read Comments they are there to, I think that the Comments tell the Story on what is going to happen.

==============================================================

How to Budget and Prepare for Obamacare's Health Insurance Marketplace

By Christine DiGangi, Credit.com
Sept. 14, 2013
 

No comments: